Tuesday, August 26, 2008

For the love of culture!

I hope this blog helps (in some way small or big) to breakdown stereotypes and misconceptions of what it really means to be American in America today...and by doing so, we can help create a better future for our children.



I am fascinated by the cultural diversity in America. What a wonderful country we live in and an amazing place to raise your children! People and "little ones" from every country on the planet all here.........happy, free, and loving it!! (for the most part anyway)



Soon I will be sharing stories of lovely people and families from various cultures I've met or will meet along my life's journey. In addition, I will be posting comments on many other cultural events, issues, books, and anything else that I feel strongly affects people and children in a positive way! I hope this platform helps to educate and stimulate the curiosity of fellow Americans, as well as people everywhere.

Celebrate our diversity and together we can create unity!

**I would love to hear comments from people regarding what they think about the concept of this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.